IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Who we are
That Gorgeous Horse Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (registration number 8042530) whose registered office is at Tara, Arkell Avenue, Carterton, Oxfordshire, England OX18 3BS.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data about you or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Phone us on 01993 212840 between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Email us at:
- Write to us at That Gorgeous Horse Ltd, Tara, Arkell Avenue, Carterton, Oxfordshire, England, OX18 3BS.
When you contact us, please remember to include your name and contact details.
Personal information we collect about you
We collect personal information about you when you:
- visit the That Gorgeous Horse website
- register with, and buy products or services on the website
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- contact us, e.g. in writing, or calling customer services.
Specifically when you buy something from us on our website, we collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address, phone number and email address
- As well as your user name and password
- Your payment card details
- Your browsing and shopping activities.
All such information is held on secure servers. That Gorgeous Horse complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation. And will treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
Using your personal information
We collect personal information data about you as it helps us to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the website
- administer and operate your account
- process your orders
- tell you about important changes to the website and our services
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve the products and services we offer you
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including WorldPay, SagePay, Stripe, PayPal and Barclaycard Merchant Services) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
Analytics and Remarketing
We use Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel to collect anonymous data about the traffic that comes to our website. In addition, we use this data to improve the products and services we offer. We also collect anonymous user data using Google Analytics and Facebook for advertising purposes; that is, we collect anonymous data for Display and Search Remarketing.
If you wish to opt out of our collection of your anonymous data using Google Analytics, you can do so using Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-On. You can also opt-out by using other anonymous browser features such as by browsing in Incognito or Private mode or by blocking ads. You can also opt-out of a wide variety of third party remarketing tools at the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
EU User Consent Policy & the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We use Internet standard encryption technology (“SSL” or “Secure Socket Layer” technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when browsing or placing an order through our website.
Please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security.
In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained
- We also recommend that you frequently change your password
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.